I am a late thirty something Dulwich mum with two small children, Max and Freya, and an apricot cockapoo living in leafy Dulwich, south east London. We spend a small fortune on private education, Hill’s Science and the au pairs gym membership. We drink the odd bottle of Chablis, and are ruled by small people with no sense and loud voices.
It is rather less Sex and the City and a lot more Celibate in the Suburbs than I had imagined…
Oh the joys of family life (sigh)!
- Clothes, shoes, “status” handbags
- Beauty (treatments, lotions and potions)
- interior design
- Good food/restaurants
- Hiding on my perfect family in Starbucks
- My fair lady
- Henry V111 (2003) with Ray Winstone (OHMYGOD – that man is so attractive…)
- Gary Barlow (swoon)
- Take That
- Gone with the wind by Margaret Mitchell
- The Parenting Puzzle by Candida Hunt
- Solve your childs sleep problems by Christopher Green
- 100 Best Spas of the world by Bernard Burt and Pamela Lechtman